4.10.2009

Spring

One definition of Spring is "A season of of growth", and I'm certainly hoping that is what Spring 2009 will be for me. Though I promised myself back in 2006 that I would try to avoid topics regarding my health on this blog (I had set up others for that), I obviously did not succeed. In truth, my life these past few years has almost 99% defined and consumed by my health problems. It's hard to avoid blogging about something that most affects your life every minute of every day, so I ended up devoting time on this blog regarding my health, especially leading up to the ultimate important surgery in December.

Now it's Spring, and time for change and growth. I'm renewing my vow to try and avoid health-related topics; I'll save it for my other blog. This year is about reclaiming my life and making the most of it.

No comments: