1.31.2007

In Hiding

Yes, I've been pathetic on the blogging these last few weeks. Our home builder dumped the homeowners association in the resident's laps with little notice and communication. There are only eight of us, which I think makes things worse rather than better. Luckily I (with B) was voted in as VP/Treasurer, so at least I know the money is in good hands and the bills will get paid. So I've been dealing with a lot of those issues, which has taken up a lot of time.

I've also been dealing with withdrawl from a nerve medication I was on for eight months and then had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. Basically I have felt absolutely miserable these last few weeks and quite frankly don't have a lot to say. However, I do have several things I am looking forward to these next 30 days:

1. The SuperBowl - more importantly, a SuperBowl WIN for my Bears.
2. My back surgery - after which I'm hoping a lot of this pain I've been dealing with will go away.
3. Our (B and me) 5th year wedding anniversary - and though I will still be recovering from the surgery it's still a day I look forward to.

So there are definitely some good things going on in life, which you definitely have to keep in your mind to balance all of the other junk out. But, I'm guessing the next couple of weeks are also going to be difficult health-wise, so don't be surprised if I drop out of view for awhile. Hopefully when I come back I'll be stronger and healthier than I've been in years.

No comments: