5.14.2007

Bye-Bye 30

Tonight is my last night being 30. Tomorrow...hello 31. Even though if you want to get really technical, I won't officially turn 31 until 12:17am on May 16 (since I was born at 9:17pm on May 15 in CA, and which means EDT it would have been May 16, and since I live in EDT now...).

I won't really miss being 30. I'll be honest, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I somehow had it in my head that it would be this big turning point. And, mostly due to this whole back issue, I ended up being in a holding pattern for most of it. I've come to conclude there is no use waiting; chances are I probably will not see much more improvement than what I have seen any time soon.

So, for those of you who have been through your 31st year, do you have any suggestions? Words of advice?

Bye-bye, 30. I'll always remember you...not for anything great or monumental, but because you were my first age that started with a "3" and had another number behind it.

No comments: