5.12.2007

Entertainment-Related Thoughts

  • If you are not watching "The Office", you have one more episode before summer hiatus. If you love smart comedy with a truly talented cast, you must tune in. Last Thursday's "Beach Games" was pretty darn brilliant. "Hi, my name is Andrew Bernard, and I was with a company called Dunder Mifflin...." And to top it off, it's definitely renewed for next season so you don't have to worry about falling in love with it and then have it go off the air.
  • If you like Jason Bateman and/or Zach Braff, then be sure to go to your local movie theater this weekend and watch "The Ex." I haven't even seen any promos for it on tv this week, but it is out in theaters. I am even planning on seeing it, though I rarely step foot in a movie theater any more.
  • Saw "The Queen" on Tuesday, and it was pretty cool. Great acting, solid drama. I can see why Helen Mirren won an Oscar for the role.
  • Sudoku is not as dumb as it may appear at first. Yes, it can be challenging at times, but it is my new replacement for crossword puzzles.
  • "Lost" is back to being great again.
  • Who is watching A.I this year? B and I sort of are, but it sucks a lot more compared to last year. I kind of want Blake to win, though he's not the best singer. He has, however, been the only entertaining person on the show.

No comments: