10.30.2007

Test your Politics

I found this test last week and decided to see where I fit in. Usually I find these sorts of things to be off, but I think in this case it was pretty on target. The best part were these extra questions at the end where the answers do not contribute to results but are more "fun" questions such as "If all eight Democrat Presidential candidates are dropped onto a deserted island to run through various, deadly tests that pit them against each other in battles of wits, endurance, and physical strength, which candidate emerges at the end, bloody but alive? " (I chose Hillary...and that will be the only time I vote for her.)

You are a

Social Liberal
(60% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(63% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist (63e/60s)










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

No comments: